First Elsevier Finance Conference will be held in August in Rio de Janeiro
The Future Finance and Economics Association has recently announced the organization of the first Elsevier Finance Conference, which will be held in person between November 16 and 18, 2023, in Rio de Janeiro, at FGV/EBAPE. For those interested in submitting their papers, the deadline is August 31 and should be submitted through the event’s website.
ANPAD is honored to be one of the local partners of the event, along with the Center for Banking and Finance Research of Rio (CBFR), the Brazilian Accounting Association, the State University of Rio de Janeiro (UERJ), and the International Banking, Economics, and Finance Association (IBEFA).
The conference will count on the partnership of fifteen journals with publication opportunities. The program also includes several activities, such as:
- Academic Lecture;
- Poster Presentations;
- Best Paper Awards;
- Keynote Speeches by Prof. Murillo Campello and Prof. Brian Lucey;
- Paper Development Workshops (PDW);
- Various publication outlets with fifteen supporting Journals and Special Issues;
- A set of “Mentoring Opportunities” with one-on-one meetings with Senior Scholars;
- A Workshop of Editors and Elsevier representatives on “How to write great papers and get published”;
- A Pitching Research Competition, with a minimum total prize pool of USD$ 12,500, where participants pitch research directly to editors;
- A “Shark Tank” event, for more Seasoned Papers;
- And, of course, various networking opportunities.
The conference organizers are:
- Lianne van der Zant (Elsevier; email@example.com),
- Samuel A. Vigne (LUISS; firstname.lastname@example.org),
- Ricardo Lopes Cardoso (FGV EBAPE; email@example.com) and
- Lars Norden (FGV EBAPE; firstname.lastname@example.org).
Don’t miss the opportunity to attend the event and submit your paper!