Submission of Papers
Improving your chances of getting published
To improve your chances of getting published in BAR by meeting with our guidelines, we suggest that you read and evaluate your article according to the questions listed below. Even if you answer some of them in the negative, this does not mean that your work will not be accepted, but the closer you are to satisfactory answers to the questions below, the better the chances that your article will receive of a positive evaluation by our referees.
1. What contribution does your article make to the field?
2. Are most of your references from articles published in quality scientific journals?
3. Are most of your references from articles published in international scientific journals?
4. Are most of your references from articles published in scientific journals in the last ten years?
5. Do you reference or quote classic authors in the field?
6. Does your article fit BAR’s editorial policy?
7. Have you referenced and quoted according to APA style guide?
8. Are your research objectives, contributions to the area, and your conclusions clearly presented?
9. Have you adequately described the methodology of your research and the qualitative and quantitative methods you have used?
10. Have you thoroughly checked the quality of your writing?
Attention: Before submitting your work, please pay attention to the following:
1. Check that your submission follows the Submission Manual.
2. Check that your file is free of computer viruses? (Make sure to scan each file with an efficient anti-virus program before submitting it.)
3. Does the formatting of citations and references match the norms of the American Psychological Association (APA)? Complete guidelines can be obtained in the Submission Manual.
• Submission Manual
To submit your article, click here.