Submission of papers
Improving your chances of getting published
To improve your chances of getting published in BAR, we suggest that you read your article and check it against the issues below. Even if you answer some of them in the negative form, that does not mean that your work will not be accepted. However, the closer you are to satisfactory answers to the issues below, the higher the chances that your article will receive a positive evaluation by our referees.
1. What contribution does your article make to the field?
2. Are most of your references based on articles published in quality scholarly journals?
3. Are most of your references based on articles published in internationally reputed journals?
4. Are most of your references based on articles published in scholarly journals in the last ten years?
5. Do you make reference to classic authors in the field?
6. Does your article fit BARís editorial policy?
7. Do you follow APAís style guide?
8. Are your research objectives, contributions to the area, and conclusions clearly stated?
9. Have you adequately described the methodology of your research and the qualitative or quantitative methods used?
10. Have you thoroughly checked the quality of your writing?
Attention: Before submitting your work, please pay attention to the following issues:
1. Check that your submission follows the Submission Manual.
2. Check that your file is free of computer viroses. (Make sure to scan each file with an efficient anti-virus program before submitting it.)
2. Check that citations and references match the norms of the American Psychological Association (APA). Complete guidelines are available in the Submission Manual
4. BAR - Brazilian Administration Review follows the editorial principles of the documents ďGood Practices in Scientific PublicationĒ and ďCode of EthicsĒ, an initiative of ANPAD that aims to help Brazilian journals to achieve high performance and to expand their impact as a reference research source in the areas of Administration and Accounting. Before submission, Authors should read these documents and agree to follow Anpad's ethics principles.
• Submission Manual
To submit a new article, click here.
For questions on how to use ScholarOne Manuscripts, please click here.