Welcome to BAR - Brazilian Administration Review
Since 2004, BAR is the flagship international journal of ANPAD - The Brazilian Academy of Management. Its mission is to provide scholars and professionals in the field of administration with deep understanding on relevant theories and how theories support managerial practice in organizations.
This website provides information and services to individuals concerned with theory and practice in business administration. The website includes the following resources:
• About - general information about BAR and this website.
• Editorial policies - the mission and scope of BAR, its target audience, originality requirements for contributions, and the editorial organization of the journal.
• Submission of papers - directions on how to submit a contribution, and information about the editorial process.
• Editorial board - the editor-in-chief, the advisory board, and the associate editors.
• Reviewers - our highly valued, voluntary reviewers.
• Library cataloguing - information on how to catalog BAR at your library.
• Indexing - the indexing platforms where BAR is present.
• Contact - information on how to contact BAR's editorial office.
• Search - how to search for articles published in BAR.
• ANPAD periodicals - the other periodicals published by ANPAD (RAC, TAC and RAC-Eletrônica)
• Current issue and previous issues - open acess to all editorials, articles and other documents published by BAR, along with general information about each issue of the journal.